SRM is excited to announce the upcoming European Dealer Workshop 2013. This November, SRM engineers and technicians will share detailed insights and current developments around the SRM Training System in a hands-on workshop at the SRM German Headquarters.
- Information on current developments in the SRM Training Systems (Technical Principles and Sales Promotion)
- Demonstration and assembly of a PowerMeter and a PowerControl (calibration, control software, etc.)
- Mounting PowerMeter and PowerControl in various frame and handlebar attachments, troubleshooting and resolution
- Implementation of performance diagnostic tests on the high-performance SRM ergometer (spiroergometry, lactate analysis, new Torque-analysis) and the resulting training recommendations
- Training planning and data analysis; Application and uses of the SRM software
Venue: SRM Juelich (Germany)
Date: 09./10.11.2013 (Sat. / Sun.)
Contact person: Rudi Schoberer
More information and an application for the European Dealer Workshop can be found here as a PDF download.
Leave a comment