Your area of responsibility includes the development of preliminary and future product hardware as well as software components for performance measurement systems:
– Development of embedded hardware in Altium Designer and software in C/C++
– Analysis of technical requirements and implementation in hardware and software solutions
– Building prototypes and test systems
– Independent and interdisciplinary product development in a team with electronics and mechanical developers
– Collaborate with software development teams at our other locations worldwide
What you need:
– Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, (technical) computer science, communications engineering or comparable training
– At least 5 years of experience
– Good knowledge of embedded programming in C/C++
– Experience in firmware development in an industrial environment
– Strong solution orientation as well as communication and team skills
– Language skills in German and English
Independent work, quick decision-making and flat hierarchies are central elements of our corporate culture.
The position is a permanent position at our location in Jülich/Germany!