For customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil please visit SRM Service Center: North America for information and updates related to service, repairs, and technical support.
You do not need an RA number to send your SRM for service or repair. To return your SRM PowerMeter, PowerControl or other SRM product for service, battery replacement, or repair, please download the PDF form listed below. Be sure to fill out as much information as possible and include a phone number and email address so that an SRM representative may contact you. Please ship your package via an insured shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, or USPS).
Once you have shipped your SRM, please track your shipment with the courier company prior to calling the Service Center.
Please order the “SRM Service Request Deposit” to book a position in our service queue.
Please ship to:
SRM Service Center
720 W Monument Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
SRM Service and Repair Form
What to include:
Right crank arm with PowerMeter and chainrings attached
(Note: a $20 cleaning charge is applied if not cleaned).
Optional – Any small parts you would like to have tested (ex: charger, wiring harness, download cable)
What NOT to include:
- Left crank arm
- Bottom bracket
- Handlebar clip
- Cadence Magnet
General Service Costs:
PowerMeter Comprehensive Service: $200
Includes a complete component check, battery replacement, recalibration and QC test. Lid and decal as needed.
PowerControl Comprehensive Service: $100
Includes a complete component check, battery replacement, recalibration, QC test
PowerMeter Rechargeable Battery Upgrade: PM9 $850 on select chassis.
Comprehensive service plus new PM9 circuit board for rechargeable battery, USB charge cable is included.
X-Power Pedal Parts & Service Costs (per pedal)
- Binding replacement: $42
- Slope calibration and check: $42
- Re-greasing of bearings &calibration (temperature and slope): $90
- Replacement of all bearings and seals: $60
- Pedal bodies – no bindings: $135
- Pedal body, binding, seals and bearing replacement: $225
- End cap with magnets: $20
- Battery replacement: $110 includes battery, end cap, calibration and cleaning.
- Straingauge replacement: $120
- Circuit board replacement: $160 includes board, end cap, calibration and cleaning.
- Circuit board and battery replacement: $200 includes board, battery, end cap, calibration and cleaning.
- Charging port replacement: $60
- Axle – bare: $100
- Axle, charging port & straingauge replacement: $275
- Axle, circuit board, battery: $375 includes end cap, calibration and cleaning.
- Axle plastic end cap – waterproof tested: $24
Other Service Costs PowerMeter and Power Control
- PM7 Circuit board upgrade or replacement (select chassis compatibility): $520
- PM9 Circuit board upgrade or replacement (select chassis compatibility) $850
- PowerMeter Calibration: $60
- New PowerMeter decal: $30
- New PowerMeter lid: Wireless $50, Wired $120
- Additional Labor Fee for advanced non-warranty repair: $75
- New chainring bolts: $25
- New chassis bolts: $15
- New DMS: $30
- New PowerControl circuit board: $299
- New PowerControl LCD Screen: $150
- New PowerControl Top Case: $75
- New PowerControl Bottom Case: $50
- New PowerControl Key Pad: $40
Warranty for Service Work:
Service work has a 1 year warranty from the date of service. If the SRM is still under its original warranty, the new warranty is 1 year or to the end of the original three-year warranty, depending upon which is longer.
Warranty Service Shipping Policy:
Return shipping will be covered by SRM for UPS Ground shipping in the US only. Expedited and international shipping will be at the expense of the customer.
Customers from outside the United States:
- List instructions for sending back international repairs not as sale items but with “repair / service” listed on form – to be returned.
- SRM is not responsible for paying duties, taxes, or brokerage fees.
- On Waybill please mark that duties will be paid for by customer to avoid paying the duty charges after SRM has received your package.
- On Waybill, note that you are sending in your SRM for REPAIR services so that you will not be charged duty.